Most importantly, this update fixes an issue creating new files on iOS 15.
It also adds:
- Enables right-click menu on Mac when editing text fields, allowing users to access spellcheck functionality
- Fixes some minor UI alignment issues across all platforms
- Adjusts some build configuration for our Windows app to make it easier to diagnose future problems
- Mac/Windows via our website: Your app will detect and install the update automatically using the in-built auto-update system.
- Mac/iOS App Store: You will need to download the update through the AppStore (your device may be configured to install it automatically, but this typically happens overnight, so you may want to force the update sooner).
We will release another update with further fixes in the next week or two, but it was important to get the iOS fix out as quickly as possible.